Monday, August 24, 2009

Taking it easy

I have my eyes peeled for chairs similar to the small white armchair pictured here. Why? Because they are so handy to have around and are compact and elegant to boot. If you find the right one they can also be very comfortable. Personally, I like to have an arm (or two) to lean on when I am sitting down so big long sofas and modular settings don't really do it for me as - unless you get an end - you are sort of perched in the middle with nowhere to put your arms. Solution - a sofa plus collection of beautiful but not too big armchairs. ( PS nice textures here on the floor and cushions also)
Image: Homes and Gardens UK

1 comment:

Charlotta Ward said...

Hello hello!

I have been enjoying your lovely posts and thought I'd leave you a comment to let you know I added your blog to my blog roll.

Love our style.

x Charlotta