Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Black and white rugs

I must have a look on Design Sponge to see if Grace has listed black and white rugs as a mini-trend as I seem to be coming across them everywhere. This rug is from the IKEA Stockholm collection which has been really well received in print and on the blogs. Some of the collection has been around for a while but new elements seem to be arriving bit by bit here in Sydney. I usually go in the school holidays as, like his mother, my eldest loves a trip to IKEA so I'll be checking out the rest of the collection soon.

Images: IKEA, Roger Davies via Shelter

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Thank you for the compliments re me :-). REally enjoyed reading your answers - and I'm looking forward to checking out the blogs you've tagged when I've more time. i think nearly everyone I tagged has done it bar one which must be a record.
Earl grey tea in the afternoon - very english!!
Have a lovely weekend, Lorna